Recently popular for some reason
- Daywalk: The Kapakapanui Triangle (5)
- Daywalk: Walking the length of the Kaiwharawhara Stream (5)
- Dod (29 June, 2019): I once managed to get to a portion you missed by...
- A Brief Question: Public Land Access Rights and DoC (4)
- Alison Giblin (27 March, 2019): Can we apply for a Reserve to be made a...
- Trip: Kiwi Saddle, Studholme Saddle, Mackintosh Hut (2)
- Trip: Dawson Falls, Waiaua Gorge and Lake Dive Loop (2)
- Daywalk: Pouakai Hut from Mangorei Road (3)
- Colleen (5 January, 2019): The boardwalks are there to stop people damaging...
- A sad Tararua tale of the usual sorts of reasons (2)
- Thoughts on another Tararua rescue (3)
- The Commodification of Wild Places (1)
- Wayne (1 January, 2018): What he said
- The absurdity of Ruataniwha (1)
- A J Wilson (7 July, 2017): It also was a private scheme and the swap...
- Daywalk: Climbing Mount Taranaki from North Egmont (17)
- Chris (25 April, 2017): Kia ora Mike, Thanks for your account of this...
- High Misadventure by Paul Hersey (my thoughts) (28)
Tag Archives: bagged:kapakapanui hut
Our intended Labour Weekend trip was sadly messed up when our intended 3.5 day excursion became a there-and-back-again trip, between Friday night and Saturday evening. This weather had been predicted to continue until Monday night, but fortunes changed. Rather than … Continue reading
Following the recent daywalk around Kapakapanui, I went back to Waikanae this morning because I was keen to find out how quickly I could do it. I didn’t get many photos this time, except for ones to record timestamps, since … Continue reading