Recently popular for some reason
- Mountain Biking Between Holdsworth Road and Atiwhakatu Hut (2)
- That Paparoa National Park Great Walk (2)
- Mike McGavin (17 November, 2015): Matthew Walker of the NZ Tramper website...
- Daywalk: Colonial Knob to Kaukau (13)
- More on the Collapsing Hopuruahine Bridge (3)
- Collapsing Bridges (2)
- Mike McGavin (18 September, 2015): Vandalism has been ruled out. Apparently...
- Justifying Great Walks (2)
- Windy on the Skyline Walkway (2)
- Cone Hut trashed by vandals (6)
- Updated Hut Maintenance Figures (4)
Tag Archives: maps
Topographic maps worldwide often appear utilitarian, if not a little boring graphically. By comparison the new 260s were stylish and modern without losing any utility. They were undoubtedly among the best looking topographic maps in the world. —David Balm, In … Continue reading
I’m not too surprised that there’s reported resistance to renaming South Ridge on Aoraki Mount Cook to be Hillary Ridge. The official proposal and request for submissions by the New Zealand Geographic Board, complete with a report of considerations and … Continue reading