Recently popular for some reason
- Tramping – A New Zealand History, by Shaun Barnett and Chris Maclean (my thoughts) (2)
- Problems with Salomon Alp-7 GTX boots (17)
- Geraldine Keith (23 March, 2015): I can relate to the problem above, while...
- Trip: Waiaua Gorge to North Egmont (5)
- Trip: Tapokopoko Kotumu Loop (7)
- Tararua Range Hut-Bagging Board Game Experiment (21)
- Recap on the recent Milford Track accident – DOC’s Review (6)
- Heuristic Traps of the Tongariro Alpine Crossing (25)
- theresag (14 December, 2014): Just did Tongariro Crossing.Crocs,jeans,t...
- Trip: Rimutaka Mukamuka Runaway (5)
- The tragedy over the long weekend (24)
- More First Crossings/Intrepid NZ on Television (7)
- Daryl (5 November, 2014): Just seen the latest episode of intrepid nz...
Tag Archives: maps
Topographic maps worldwide often appear utilitarian, if not a little boring graphically. By comparison the new 260s were stylish and modern without losing any utility. They were undoubtedly among the best looking topographic maps in the world. —David Balm, In … Continue reading
I’m not too surprised that there’s reported resistance to renaming South Ridge on Aoraki Mount Cook to be Hillary Ridge. The official proposal and request for submissions by the New Zealand Geographic Board, complete with a report of considerations and … Continue reading