Recently popular for some reason
- Cone Hut trashed by vandals (6)
- Updated Hut Maintenance Figures (4)
- Daywalk: Colonial Knob to Kaukau (10)
- Allen Goh (25 June, 2015): Hello. Used to manage & own the Wellington...
- Checking out the Paekakariki Escarpment Track (9)
- Ordering of Priorities (5)
- Tramping – A New Zealand History, by Shaun Barnett and Chris Maclean (my thoughts) (2)
- Problems with Salomon Alp-7 GTX boots (17)
- Geraldine Keith (23 March, 2015): I can relate to the problem above, while...
- Trip: Waiaua Gorge to North Egmont (5)
- Trip: Tapokopoko Kotumu Loop (7)
- Mike McGavin (26 February, 2015): Thanks Alistair. And thanks for the idea...
Tag Archives: maps
Topographic maps worldwide often appear utilitarian, if not a little boring graphically. By comparison the new 260s were stylish and modern without losing any utility. They were undoubtedly among the best looking topographic maps in the world. —David Balm, In … Continue reading
I’m not too surprised that there’s reported resistance to renaming South Ridge on Aoraki Mount Cook to be Hillary Ridge. The official proposal and request for submissions by the New Zealand Geographic Board, complete with a report of considerations and … Continue reading