Recently popular for some reason
- Floyd Pond: A New Tararua Lake (3)
- Rising hut fees, the price of being honest (19)
- Allan Thomas (18 March, 2017): Make overseas trampers pay a $100 fine if...
- One Way Communication (12)
- Daywalk: The Kapakapanui Triangle (3)
- madpom (27 November, 2016): Manga one south turnoff is marked by a Give Way...
- Is this normal? (4)
- More Group Coordination Problems (7)
- Daywalk: Climbing Mount Taranaki from North Egmont (16)
- Sarah Wright (13 October, 2016): Thanks for sharing your story of your climb...
- Ngauruhoe Rock Falls (4)
- Daywalk: The Complete Paekakariki Escarpment Track (2)
Tag Archives: santiago
There were a couple of words and a couple of phrases that I learned fairly quickly on arriving in Santiago a couple of weeks ago. For instance, Stacey taught me that the two most important words to know on the … Continue reading
One thing I’ve noticed about Santiago since arriving has been that the drivers here are much more courteous to pedestrians than what I’m used to. When crossing a road at an intersection, turning drivers will typically give way to pedestrians … Continue reading
Before I left New Zealand, Stacey put through a special request for me to bring lots of New Zealand chocolate. Even though I only bothered to bring some standard supermarket chocolate (500 grams of standard dairy milk, 250 grams of … Continue reading