Recently popular for some reason
- Floyd Pond: A New Tararua Lake (3)
- Rising hut fees, the price of being honest (19)
- Allan Thomas (18 March, 2017): Make overseas trampers pay a $100 fine if...
- One Way Communication (12)
- Daywalk: The Kapakapanui Triangle (3)
- madpom (27 November, 2016): Manga one south turnoff is marked by a Give Way...
- Is this normal? (4)
- More Group Coordination Problems (7)
- Daywalk: Climbing Mount Taranaki from North Egmont (16)
- Sarah Wright (13 October, 2016): Thanks for sharing your story of your climb...
- Ngauruhoe Rock Falls (4)
- Daywalk: The Complete Paekakariki Escarpment Track (2)
Tag Archives: te araroa
Typical. Saturday 9th April 2016 was the official opening day of the Paekakariki Escarpment Track—a new connecting track between Pukerua Bay and Paekakariki, above the railway line along the coast. Intense interest meant that organisers had to restrict entry for … Continue reading
Mooooooooooo! We’ve now been back in Wellington for a couple of months, and have finally found somewhere to live in Johnsonville. I’m enjoying being back, and I’ve already been for a few scouts up Mt Kaukau for some fresh air. … Continue reading
Iconic coastal scenery, albeit without the iconic coastal exposure to the elements. [Note, 23rd April 2016: If you’ve stumbled on this page whilst looking for an account of the newly-opened track, I’ve more recently posted a more complete trip report … Continue reading